Single: *Will Host = $175 Will Not Host = $250
**Family: *Will Host = $225 Will Not Host = $300
High School Student: $100 College Student: $125
School District: $500 - Applies to Golf and Cross Country Practice.
*“Will Host” fees require the member to serve as clubhouse host for a ½ day. See duties below.
**Family memberships include all immediate family members that will be golfing. (Parents and children 5th-12th grade.)
HOST/HOSTESS CLUBHOUSE DUTIES
1. DISARM ALARM SYSTEM – INSTRUCTIONS IN MONEY BAG.
2. TURN (OPEN) SIGN ON WHEN YOU COME IN AND SHUT OFF WHEN YOU LEAVE.
3. PARK TWO COURSE OWNED CARTS BY CLUBHOUSE SO PEOPLE KNOW WE HAVE THEM FOR RENT.
4. AFTER USE OF A CART – PLUG INTO CHARGER (WILL SELF CHARGE).
PUT KEY IN DRAWER UNDER CASH REGISTER.
5. STOCK COOLERS EACH DAY. TAKE POP OUT OF POP MACHINE IN SOUTH ROOM. TAKE BEER OUT OF BACK ROOM AND COOLER CHEST UNDER THE COUNTER.
6. VACUUM OR CLEAN CLUBHOUSE AS NEEDED. VACUUM IS IN CLOSET WEST OF ALARM SYSTEM.
7. CHECK EACH BATHROOM DAILY FOR CLEANLINESS, NEED OF PAPER PRODUCTS OR CLEANING PRODUCTS.
8. PAPER SUPPLIES ARE IN THE SOUTH CABINET OF THE LADIES RESTROOM. THE KEY IS ON THE BIG KEY RING IN MONEY BAG. EXTRA PAPER ROLLS ARE IN THE CABINET OF THE LADIES ROOM AND ON THE TABLE OF THE MEN'S ROOM.
9. WHEN LEAVING – LOCK COOLER, SHUT DOWN AIR CONDITIONER, EMPTY TRASH, TURN ON ALARM SYSTEM (WITH ALL DOORS CLOSED) AND LOCK DOORS.
10. PUT CARTS AWAY AND IF NO CARTS ARE OUT ON THE COURSE, CHECK ALL CART SHED DOORS TO SEE IF THEY ARE LOCKED.