- USGA rules govern play except local rules.
- Winter rules apply on fairway and areas mowed by fairway mower.
- Out-of-bounds designated by white stakes between #3 and #4 on tee shot only.
- Out-of-bounds for the course is designated by white stakes and apply to any shot.
- Water on terrace - move ball - no penalty. Water in creek and pond 1 penalty stroke.
- Tee box markers; Blue - Men's tee box, White - Women's tee box, Blue/White - both use same tee box
- Yardage markers in fairway.
- Red Stakes = 50yds
- White Stakes and Plates = 100yds
- Blue Stakes = 150yds
- Yellow Stakes = 200yds
- Replace Divots
- Repair all ballmarks on the greens
- Keep motor carts 30 feet away from the greens
- Everyone must have their own bag and clubs
- No group larger than a foursome allowed without permission
- Allow faster groups to play through.
- Play holes in consecutive order.